The latest bookmarks from the PS 10 iPads Diigo Group...
- This is a collection of lists of sites that provide recommended lists/reviews of educational apps
- Some little-known tricks and tips that will get you even more excited about using your iPad
- Tech Talk for Teachers - Lots of SmartBoard resources as well as general use technology information geared towards teachersTags: teachers, technolgy,smartboard, IWB, macDocs for teachers - Google Docs HelpHere you can find ideas for using Google Docs in your classroom, use our back to school guides to learn how to create docs and sites for your classes, and choose from teacher templates in our Template Gallery.Tags: google, google docs, resources,teachers, docs
- Docs for teachers - Google Docs Help - Here you can find ideas for using Google Docs in your classroom, use our back to school guides to learn how to create docs and sites for your classes, and choose from teacher templates in our Template Gallery. tags: google google docs resources teachers docs
- Tech Talk for Teachers - Lots of SmartBoard resources as well as general use technology information geared towards teachers tags: teachers technolgy smartboard IWB mac
- How to Utilize Google for Education ~ LockerGnome - A collection of Google’s apps and how you can use them for your daily education and work needs.Tags:google, google apps, google docsBest
- iPad App Developers - As the search for the best education apps continues, certain developers are working diligently to expand from a single app to an entire line of apps. Each developer seems to have a similar theme, making the learning curve easier for the purchaser. Tags:apps, resources
- 65+ iPad Apps Perfect For Elementary School | Edudemic - Tags: apps, app, resources, iPad, teachers, education, elementary, edtech
- Educational Technology Clearinghouse - This website is full of resources for clipart, backgrounds for Keynote/PowerPoint presentations, maps, technology in the classroom, and more. It is sponsored by the Florida Center for Instructional Technology and the Educational Technology Clearinghouse, which "provide(s) digital content, professional development, and technical services supporting the appropriate integration of technology into K-12 and preservice education."Tags: teachers, resources, technolgy
- Top 50 iPhone Apps for Educators | OEDb - Old list (2008) but many of the apps still exist and are still relevant, not only to the iPhone but relevant to the iPad as well. If nothing else it is a good base-line list of app possibilities dating back a few years. Always good to know a bit of history...Tags: apps, resources, iPad,education
- TeachersFirst: Hands off, Vanna! Giving Students Control of Interactive Whiteboard Learning - Interactive Whiteboard resources: These pages offer ways for students to work with words, work with images, and collaborate to create/improve/decide on this shared student workspace in your classroom. Think of that big white thing (IWB) as the students' shared workspace for practice, discussion, creating, and problem solving. The Tips and Strategies page offers ways to structure time and classroom management to facilitate student access and use of the IWB.Tags: IWB, smartboard,resources
- 10 iPad Apps for Teachers - Blog - iPad Apps for Teachers | Educational Ipad Apps | Teach.comTags: blog, apps, teachers, resources, dropbox,evernote, alphabytes, discovery education, discoveryeducation
- App Store - Khan Academy: A Classroom In Your Pocket - Khan Academy has an IPad App! This is an amazing resource! Tags: no_tag
- iPaddiction - On March 24, 2011, my classroom was awarded a 21st century model classroom complete with 30 iPad 2's. Over the next five months, we will prepare to deploy 30 iPad2's so that 125 students may use them on a daily basis for the 2011-2012 school year. Follow the documented, educational journey as our students discover the power of thinking, questioning, and creating in a classroom that uses iPad2's every day!Tags: 1:1, iPad, ipaddiction, teachers, educationK-12
- Tech Tools - If you're looking for a kid-friendly website to direct your students to during centers, tech tools to assign to your students who need extra help (or want extra work), or new tools to engage your students in learning, this website is for you! This website features a collection of free, kid-safe, online resources categorized by subject, grade level, and standard (adapted from DC Public Schools Learning Standards). Tags: no_tag
- 40 Free Engaging Resources To Use In The Classroom - Connecting PBL and STEMTags: no_tag
- Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!
- Australian technology company compiled a small list of useful tips, tricks, apps, and resources geared toward Special Education teachers using iPads (most items are usable with either iPad 1 or 2)
- Discovery Education is a great resource for educators, with assessment tools, streaming videos, TechBooks (online, interactive "textbooks") and much more. But not every district subscribes to their paid products. This is a list of 25 (and some bonus) free resources for educators from Discovery Education.
- APPitic is a directory of apps for education by Apple Distinguished Educators (ADEs) to help you transform teaching and learning. These apps have been tested in a variety of different grade levels, instructional strategies and classroom settings.
- Great resource for Smartboard-ready demonstrations. Most reousrces are Flash-based so they wont run on an iPad put they will run via a Smartboard and cover a wide range of math topics.
- 80 apps for learning a number of different languages: everything from Chinese to sign language! A few of the apps come in multiple language variations so if you find one you like in a given language, keep scrolling to see if there are other versions.
- Lots of Free Graphic Organizers for Primary Teachers. These Graphic Organizers are great for teaching free lessons to elementary children
Posted from Diigo. The rest of PS10 iPads group favorite links are here.
Post a Comment