Below is a list of all sessions, in person and online, with links to all materials and registration links where applicable.
November 24-26, 2013 - Social Media for School & Community Engagement - NYSCATE Annual Conference - materials to be posted shortly
October 18, 2013 - Panelist: Communication & Community-Building with Help from Technology - Tech & Learning Magazine's TechForum - materials to be posted shortly
September 7, 2013 - "How to Find The best Apps at the Best Price" @ SimpleK12.com
August 12, 2013 - "Find Online Resources & iPad Apps to Understand & Implement Common Core" @SimpleK12.com
July 31, 2013 - New York City Department of Education's School Technology Summit -
"Your Technology Plan Isn't About Technology"
"Creating Your Technology Vision 101"
"60 Apps in 60 Minutes"
April 11, 2013 - "iPads for Administrators" - EdTech Teacher iPad Summit USA - session live blogged here
October 16, 2012 - "So Many Apps So Little Time" - Presentation to New York City Department of Education employees, on behalf of Apple, at the United Federation of Teachers union headquarters
June 6, 2011 - "iPads @PS10" - Presentation as part of Nassau County BOCES Technology Day of Professional Development
April 6, 2011 - "iPads in the DOE" Presentation to over 300 New York City Department of Education employees, on behalf of Apple, at the SoHo Apple Store
- Chris is an excellent presenter. He takes you through each step and tells you what to expect.
- Clear explanations & good values. Also, I liked the examples of how the apps is used in class as well as the compatibility with other technology that we may already have in place.
- The presenter was well organized and did a nice job reviewing options and explaining why he liked Remoter so much.
- He was VERY knowledge and presented the material in an easily fashion. GREAT PRESENTATION!!!
- I enjoyed attending "Use Your iPad to Share Resources, Collaborate, and Eliminate Paperwork." Mr. Casal was excellent at giving us useful information, keeping to the timeframe, and answering our questions. I look forward to attending more webinars by him!
- It was amazing getting to see how you integrate and use Google Chrome. Your webinar has given me many ideas concerning how I can put it to use more effectively at home and at school. Thank you for answering so many questions.
- Webinar was helpful in planning what I can use for this upcoming school year! Thanks Chris
- Thank you for the information about how to set up Google Voice and ways to get the most out of using it. I will definitely listen to this webinar again to pick up information I missed the first time.
- Some great ideas. Thanks for all of the information and for answering my questions!
- Great webinar this morning Chris. Learned about a lot of great apps to use with my students. Thanks!
- Great Apps! Great information! As always I learn so much from Chris. Thank you!